Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
This page exposes the truth about "ELECTION CONDUCT IN AUSTRALIA"
ELECTION 2010 TO 2013 DODGY PRACTICES IN BRIEF.
Mark Aldridge exposes massive electoral fraud at the SA Public launch of the Australian Alliance
The day after this speech it was revealed the state government amended electoral law once again to ensure they face NO opposition in the upper house, with leaks exposing they intend to introduce assoc...
ELECTORAL LAW IS WRITTEN BY THE MAJOR PARTIES TO EMPOWER THEM NOT YOU THE VOTER, YET THIS IS STILL NOT ENOUGH, SO WHAT OTHER DODGY PRACTICES DO WE ENDURE?
YOU MUST ATTEND, YOU MUST PREFER, YOU MUST NOT KNOW WHO OR WHERE IS NOT DEMOCRACY
• Dodgy posters erected without regard to the law are everywhere, yet the law is only applied to the minor players.
• Hundreds of thousands of cases of multiple voting take place, because ID is not required, and they are not picked up until after the election.
• Ballot papers can be crossed out and changed, so scrutiny of the ballot papers in regards to a dispute, are helpless.
· Electoral law ensures promises made do not have to be kept.
· Electoral law ensures the results of a general election stand, regardless of the conduct or the count, once a government is elected, no proof of corruption no matter how widespread, can invalidate the outcome.
· Preferencing is 2 party preferred, this means the most supported candidate may not be elected.
· The electoral rolls are completely dodgy with tens if not hundreds of thousands of regular voter’s names missing and thousands of dead people’s names remain, and some of them vote still.
· Major parties every year dress up as other parties and deceive voters with dodgy how to vote cards, every year.
· The major parties intercept postal ballot information and ballot paper applications in the millions.
· Names like “Postal voting centre” and opposition leaders names are registered by the Labor party, to intercept your information and postal ballot applications (Liberal leader Isobel Redman as a reply paid address, sent information to the Labor partys head office) as did the postal counting centre.
· Over 20% of voters simply do not turn up to vote, or do they?
· Around 6% of ballot papers are not counted, because they are deemed invalid, or were they?
· Over 1.5 million names are now missing of the electoral rolls, or are they?
· The entire electoral act of 1918 was reworded a few months ago, and now allows a person to vote, not an elector, against our constitution, ask why!
· I was arrested for no valid reason 2 weeks before the election, and we all know why!
· Roll out banners and huge signs are not legal, but every booth had them.
· People asked for replacement ballot papers and the polling booths in some cases said no, why?
· Some booths ran out of ballot papers, so what happened to those electors votes?
· Advertisements that broke the electoral law were widespread, but only the Labor party, should they be held to account?
· Posters of the minor parties and independents are stolen in the thousands, and nothing is done?
· Published electoral polls are rigged to con electors to vote a certain way, and this is legal.
· In 2010 over 26 breaches of the electoral act were deemed acceptable in the courts, even when missing ballot papers were 10 times more than the winning margins alone.
· Names go missing of the ballot papers, on top of senate ballot papers that supply on blank voting boxes to minor candidates, now that is structural biases.
And this is only a brief list, how very very sad, please consider reading on.
Mark Aldridge Civil rights and Liberties nut bag lol
The state 2010 election resulted in me taking action in the court of disputed returns for 24 breaches of the Electoral Act, 77,000 missing names on the electoral roll, over 16,500 missing ballot papers, 6,500 dodgy applications, hospitals and nursing homes missing out on their vote, dodgy practices, advertising and promises, and a variety of very important issues, the result "the results of a general election CANNOT be disputed regardless of the conduct" info on this site, including affidavits from the electoral commission to confirm this statement.
THE 2013 FEDERAL ELECTION AGAIN HAS PROVEN TO HAVE STRAYED FROM OUT LEGAL PROTECTIONS ONCE AGAIN, DETAILS TO BE ON THIS PAGE SOON.
(The bi-election held in 2012 in SA, resulted in near 30% of the vote missing)
"Videos and other links at the bottom of the page....it should be those whom cast the vote that decide, not those whom count the vote" Mark Aldridge
*TAKING UP THE FIGHT FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS*
Democracy is the corner stone of society; it allows the people to rule by way of the election of political representatives by way of a free and informed choice.
In an honest and perfect world Australia’s system of democracy works well, if indeed the outcome complied with the forewords “Free will of an informed electorate”;
Our present system fails from the onset, one MUST attend, one MUST prefer every candidate, the counting of votes MUST benefit the 2 major parties and one BEST not know who the candidates are, in itself defeats any ideal of honest democracy, in regards to the ideal of Free and informed outcomes.
The electoral systems in Australia continues to suffer from increased structural biases as a direct result of those who write the electoral legislation having the most to gain from such biases rather than an independent authority basing their decisions on what the people themselves deserve or demand.
The media in general do not help matters with their sights set squarely on the leaders of the 2 major parties Labor and Liberal, the same 2 who dictate electoral law and seem to control democracy on every front. While the media keep their sites set on the leaders, we tend to forget that the parties choose their leaders not we the people.
Independent Mark Aldridge takes dodgy election to the courts in SA
Tens of thousands of missing votes, near 80,000 names missing of the electoral roll, dodgy practices across the board, including "Labor dressing up as another party" and handing out dodgy how to vote ...
Representation by the people for the people fails immediately, as does the ability of our representatives to connect with those they are employed to represent, when democracy becomes dictated to us rather than working in our best interests.
It has become evident that the current “Two Party system” has become a failure, with most candidates and members from with in their ranks, pledging allegiance to the party to secure nominations, rather than to the people and the best interests of Australia.
Most Australians would have very little insight into the 2 party machinery, questions about who dictates their policy directives also stain democracy, do the un-elected with in their ranks decide our destiny?
The facts are, even if we had an honest and fair electoral system, these parties would still have a huge advantage over any minor players, simply by way of ingrained media support and huge financial advantage compliments of tax payer dollars with out even mentioning the big dollar support form their corporate friends.
One could easily imagine with so much power awarded to the 2 party system, they have little reason to fear the people, as in most cases they end up with our vote regardless, there is a very famous saying that sums it up "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny”
Ideal democracy is very easy to achieve, easy and equal access to information on the candidates and their ideals, freedom of choice as to whether we are inspired to vote and whom we prefer, and ensuring the counting of votes results in the most preferred candidate being elected to represent the “will of the people”, yet our current system denies us all of this.your own content. You can change my font, size, line height, colour and more by highlighting part of me and selecting the options from the toolbar.
To Back up these ideals, we need to be certain those elected by the people make decisions based on their conscience and our best interests, something the dictatorial 2 party machine restricts, with most current members voting along the party line (set party policy) rather than in the best interests of the electorate they are paid to represent.
There are many recent changes to electoral legislation and general conduct that further undermine the democracy we all deserve; these can be put into 3 categories, Law, Election conduct and Dodgy practices.
LAW; State Electoral Acts differ from state to state, and the Federal Act is again unique, so I will include a few examples,
- The electoral commission can guess your intention, further than what you mark on your ballot, effectively changing your vote.
- Some Ballot papers have blank squares which is where you vote for a candidate, usually Independents, a law designed to ensure the parties are empowered rather then the people.
- The use of Pencils, including the issue of rubbers for staff and allowing changes to the ballot papers in every case.
- Laws that ensure the results of a general election stand regardless of the conduct or the count.
- Legislation that ensures electoral promises need not be kept.
- Information on the candidates and voting tickets going missing
- Polling booths running out of Ballot papers
- Regular voters names being removed from the electoral roll
- Postal ballot papers going missing in the tens of thousands
- Parties sending out postal ballot applications with the return pre paid envelope addresses to their party office
- People turned away from polling booths based on how they are dressed
- Lack of transparent and educated support of our needy in hospitals and nursing homes, including reports of undue influence.
- Identity theft and multiple voting issues
- Out of date and dodgy inclusions on the electoral rolls
- Ignorance by polling booth staff to their duty to assist the public
- Political parties dressing up as opposition parties and handing out dodgy how to vote information
- Parties registering opposition leaders names as “Reply paid addresses” so voters who send information to their preferred party, find their information is going to the opposite party.
- Misinformation, and false promises to secure your vote
- Deliberate lies to secure office
- Elected officials refusing to take the oath required under the constitution to hold office
- Commonwealth solicitors attacking our common law right to a vote.
The electoral commissioner under section the Act, (SA section 8) is responsible for the proper conduct of elections under the Act and for the carrying out of appropriate programmes of publicity and public education, to “Ensure that the public is adequately informed of their democratic rights and obligations, yet surveys carried out during and prior to elections confirms a huge majority had no idea of their rights and obligations, so consider who employs and chooses the electoral commissioner.
The Electoral Commissioner MUST keep the electoral rolls up to date, yet they are not, The Electoral Commissioner MUST have certain equipment and information for use in the polling booths on the day of the election, yet they are not,
Ask your self and your friends if they feel so informed, and while you are at it, also ask why “how to vote guides” are no longer supplied to the electorate. The courts have concluded that the interpretation is about how to vote, not who your choices are, and they still fail on that front. So whose job is it to ensure we are informed about our choices you may ask? The courts answered with the media, but cases against the media have concluded they are a private entity and answer to themselves, talking about passing the buck on any chance we have of honest democracy.
In 2007 I argued voters intention, as the Electoral Act says, 94 (6) Where—
(a) a ballot paper has not been marked by a voter in the manner required by this
(b) despite that fact, the voter's intention is clear,
the ballot paper is not informal and will be counted as if the voter's intention had been
properly expressed in the manner required by this Act.
The outcome was your intention can be guesses by the commission, to ensure the vote counts for the major parties, even if you did not mark any of the squares on the ballot paper next to either.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE ELECTORAL ACT.
You have the right to receive a ballot paper, regardless of whether or not your name in on the electoral roll, you have the right to a replacement ballot paper if you make a mistake, you have the right to access all the candidates details and the right to voting ticket information (preference deals) in the polling booth, you have the right to enter the booth regardless of your dress sense, yet these rights are not always awarded.
The Constitution gives you the right (entitlement) to vote, and to vote only once, yet this is not policed, neither is your identity or registered address, and your vote can be transferred to a candidate you refused to prefer, this is not honest democracy.
THE REFORMS I HAVE DEMANDED;
- A voting booklet to every home, explaining how to vote, the electorate’s rights and obligations and all the candidates and their contact details.
- Identity to be produced prior to receiving the ballot papers.
- Voting and preferencing to be optional
- An independent Authority to oversee electoral reform and police election conduct.
- The introduction of accountability for electoral promises
- All ballot papers to have candidates details along side their voting squares
- The introduction of a rotating ballot paper in regards to the candidates names to eliminate “how to vote cards” and “The benefits of donkey votes to any one candidate.
- All ballot papers to be filled in with a permanent marker, and any mistakes to be allotted a new ballot paper.
- General election disputes to be based on merit with the support of the electoral authority.
- Regular enrolment checks and balances.
The government and the opposition are only interested in winning elections, not ensuring your rights or any form of fair play or a fair go, the electoral commission’s in general are willing to turn a blind eye and ignore their duties to the electorate, and the media are only interested in who the parties elect as leaders, not in public education.
So it is up to we the people to demand change, to use the system as best we can to elect honest people that can fight for electoral reform, and the Alliance Australia is the only lobby groups specializing in demanding honest reform, and supporting those groups and candidates who support these same ideals for change, and every patriotic Australian who will stand shoulder to shoulder with us.
Every elected member should be working together in the best interests of the country full stop!
MARK ALDRIDGE EXPOSES DODGY ELECTIONS YET AGAINToday Tonight Adelaide Story of Alleged Election Faults and Fraud
Today Tonight Adelaide story of Labor's use of fraudulent Family First how-to-vote cards, as well as Mark Aldridge's intention to take errors by the Electoral Commission, which allegedly denied people...
Labor have become the masters of Dodgy, I have included the facts I can prove on this page, it is the rumours and facts I cant use in a court of law that make this matter even more deplorable.......
I have been witness to whole ballot boxes being exchanged on a video, I do not have, so any person who supports such practices should be held to account.
#QldVotes Dodgy How-To-Vote Cards - CONFRONTED
Dodgy how to vote cards in QLD alone 2012
Kallangur – Mary-Anne O’Neill – KatterIpswich West – Wayne Wendt- KatterIpswich – Rachel Nolan- KatterFerny Grove- Murray Watt- GreensBulimba- Di Farmer- GreensBarron River- S Wettenhall – GreensLogan- Linus Power- KatterMorayfield- Mark Ryan- KatterMount Cootha - Andrew Fraser – GreensMulgrave – Curtis Pitt – KatterMundingburra- Mark Harrison – KatterPumicestone- Carryn Sullivan- KatterRockhampton – Bill Byrne- KatterSouth Brisbane – Anna Bligh – GreensStafford – S Hinchcliffe- GreensStretton - Independent ( bright yellow flyer to mimic Independents )Thuringowah – Craig Wallace – KatterTownsville- Johnstone – GreensWaterford- Evan Moorhead - Katter
The Alliance Australia
“In the pursuit of unity”
FREEDOM, JUSTICE AND DEMOCRACY ARE NOT NEGOTIABLE
(Please copy and share the logo if you to, dream of democratic change)
The 2014 South Australian state election will elect members to the 53rd Parliament of South Australia on 15 March 2014. All seats in the House of Assembly or lower house, whose current members were elected at the 2010 election, and half the seats in the Legislative Council or upper house, last filled at the 2006 election, will become vacant. The 12-year incumbent Australian Labor Party, currently led by Premier Jay Weatherill, will be challenged by the opposition Liberal Party of Australia, currently led by Opposition Leader Isobel Redmond. The ramsay electorates main contender will be Mark Aldridge Independent son of the local councils mayor Gillian Aldridge
MARK ALDRIDGE INDEPENDENT, CANDIDATE FOR RAMSAY, The voice of the Community" community advocate for the north, Ramsay by-election Ramsay By Election, Ramsay Election, Zoe Bettison, Liberal candidate Ramsay election, Mike Rann resigns, Independent for Ramsay, Salisbury election, how to vote in Ramsay, South Australian Elections, Member of the Alliance Australian, 2010 Federal Election, Labor Party, Liberal Party, Australian Democrats, Democracy, Voting in Australia, Elections, electoral reform, Mark Aldridge, Mark M Aldridge, Julia Gillard, Nick Xenophon Independent, Murray river, Taxation, The Alliance Australia, Dodgy Elections, Freedoms and Liberties, Federal Election, Electoral , Commission, South Australian 2013 election, Mike Rann premier, How to vote in South Australia, Treason, The republican debate, Carbon Tax, climate change Australia, clean energy, solar power, mass power storage, carbon trading, carbon tax, Labor party SA, MARK ALDRIDGE, electoral reform, 2014 state election South Australia, Democracy, SAPOL, City of Salisbury, Zoe Bettison, Water proofing Adelaide, Colin Pitman, Salisbury Wetlands, Northern Invest, Electoral commission South Australia, Family First SA, Ramsay electorate, 2014 State election, South Australian 2014 election, Labor party Zoe Bettison, Dodgy elections, how to vote, Election results SA, Voting, elections, constitution, commonwealth of Australia, voice of the community, Water security, Colin Pitman, save the Murray, Power generation, Labor V Liberal, Community safety, SAPOL, Salisbury Police station, Nuclear power, Carbon Tax, Environmental protection SA, South Australian politics, Politics, 2 party politics, Helen Aldridge, Willow Wood sanctuary, Courts, Bikie laws, Constitution, Councils, Local government, LEON BYNER, 5AA, radio five aa, South Australian 2014 March election, 2014 state election, 2014 Independent candidate, UN declaration of human rights, MARK ALDRIDGE VOICE OF THE COMMUNITY, RAMSAY ELECTORATE, RAMSAY ELECTION BOUNDARIES, WHERE TO VOTE RAMSAY, Politics Australia the truth, Gillard V Rudd, Best candidates in SA, who to vote for in 2014,